(Contact bob@ChurchHealth.net to discuss your personalized plan)
This develops a 10-Year Planning process for a church that is wrestling with the implications of change in order to reach younger generations.
Dr. Whitesel is a leading expert in the field of growing the “multiple generation church” where three (3) generations can peacefully co-exist under one roof, one name and one senior pastor. Dubbed “THE MULTI-GENERATIONAL CHURCH” or “MULTI-GEN CHURCH” (for short) his strategies have revolutionized the process of keeping older churches healthy without alienating the older members of the congregation. Highly recommended!
- 1 or 2 year Implementation Assistance
- In-depth Interviews with: Pastors and Staff, Key Lay Leaders, Group Interviews with Senior Members
- Employing (among other data-gathering instruments):
- Leadership Questionnaires
- Age-specific Congregational Questionnaires
- Each generation’s concerns and opinions,
- Basis of generational conflict,
- Why young people don’t attend your church,
- Staffing for the “MULTI-GEN CHURCH”
- Your community’s Generational Make-up.
- Strategies and programs that will work in your situation to reach younger generations.
A 10-Year Growth Strategy (custom-tailored), that will:
- Balance your generational make-up
- Develop three healthy generations under one roof and one leadership.
- Plan and evaluate changing generational needs,
- Employ healthy growth projections.
- Broaden the church membership base.
6 Custom-tailored clinics
8 on-site visits
Toll Free phone support
Cost: $5.800 (2 years) or $4,200 (1 year) … Our fee structure is 1/2 to 1/3 the fee most church growth consultants charge.
AND this consultation is Eligible for:
- Fee Support (reduced cost based on need)
- A low monthly payment plan.