This is a CALL FOR APPLICANTS who want to be considered for the uocoming Cohort of Missional Coaches, who learn church health/growth consulting with me.
Previous years’ cohorts of missional coaches joined me for consultations at …
- Ferguson, Missouri to help a Caucasian church transition to a multi-ethnic congregation.
- Vineyard Church of Cincinnati, Ohio a mega-church to help with their pastoral transition to a new pastor.
- First Presbyterian Church of Red Bank, New Jersey a growing church that has just changed its name to Tower Hill Church.
Do you know someone who should be trained in Church Health Consulting? Then email me soon. As usual, only six (6) suitable applicants will be accepted before November 1.
>> And the first four (4) can apply for a 50% discount. <<
Apply now for new year cohort & TRAINING FOR MISSIONAL COACHES (click for more info)
- WHO IS THIS FOR?
- All potential church health/growth consultants and coaches.
- Denominational Leaders, Consultants, Coaches, Church Advisors.
- Join an elite group of ONLY six (6) trainees.
- Missional Church Coach training by Bob Whitesel D.Min. Ph.D., professor of Missional Leadership, Wesley Seminary and VP of the Society for Church Consulting
- Join Dr. Whitesel on three (3) consultation visits to analyze actual case-studies under supervision by Dr. Whitesel
- REDUCED TRAINING COSTS … If booked before Nov. 1 of this year, a 50% discount on coaching fees resulting in a total of $1500. But, ONLY the first four (4) suitable applicants will be accepted.
Email me today for the online application link.
Curtis Thompson receiving his 2014 MISSIONAL COACHES CERTIFICATION in Orlando, at RENOVATE: The National Conference on Church Revitalization.